Greetings Wine Linos!
What is a Palooza & Why should I go? A Pianetta tradition started 4 years ago. They have a huge open pit BBQ at the Vineyard to celebrate the end of the Harvest season with their customers. They pull out all the stops. They’re bringing in The Four Fingers, a live band, specializing in classic rock and bringing in “seasoned” professionals who know their way around an open flame!
Participate in their renowned cornhole competition, winners will receive 12 bottles of wine! (Cornhole is basically a bean (corn) bag toss, so don’t worry you will have some fun). Barrel tasting! Wholesale prices for one day only on cases of wine! These prices are typically reserved for our wholesale accounts, restaurants and specialty shops buying 10+cases at a time. Also, be the first to try our latest JUG WINE, which has been a huge hit so far! The question becomes…. Why SHOULDN’T you go?
When and how much is it?
It will take place on Saturday October 15th, 2011 from 2-6pm. Pianetta Club Members can purchase tickets for only $35, if you happen to be an ELITE member, you get in for $30!! $45 if you haven’t joined the club yet. We agree, you should just join the club!
Where should I stay in Paso Robles?
They have blocked rooms at the Courtyard Marriott, Paso Robles Inn and Adelaide Inn, the block expires soon and they are going FAST, so don’t wait (it’s also a major wedding weekend in Paso)! Are you coming with a group? Check out the vacation rentals at www.pasostay.com
How do I get there?
They will send directions out when the event gets closer. But, the ranch is located 14 miles north of downtown Paso Robles. (about 20 minutes)
How can I be safe?
Take the Wine Line for $25pp round trip.
How can I sign up?
Call the tasting room 805-226-4005. Email email@example.com. Or sign up online, here. If you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, please do so by 10/12 to receive a FULL refund.
Just in case you need another reason to come to the Pianetta Palooza, they have given you 10.
10. Wine Barrel will be down and you’ll be drinking out of it!
9. Get your hands on some JUGs (wine, that is)
8. They’re serving fancy salad, no iceberg lettuce here!
7. Meet Beau(jolais), Pianetta’s newest and cutest 4 legged mascot!
6. Are you up to the Cornhole Challenge? The Champions will receive 12 bottles of wine!
5. Harris Ranch, double trimmed TRI TIP, dry rubbed, of course.
4. The Wine Line can take you there!
3. Best place to stock up on holiday wines, wholesale prices for ONE day, yes ONLY ONE DAY! Must be present to take advantage.
2. Three VIP bathrooms, can you handle this?
1. Good Food, Good Wine, Good Times
We look forward to seeing you at the Palooza!
Until the next drop.
The Wine Line